Thursday, November 3, 2011

Yahoo News & reaction

Every time I read the yahoo news and the various comments, I can see lots of anger and resentment in the column. Why is there a gap between the people and the government? Has the people desires changed? Do we need a new method of management? Sensitive topic....

Perhaps those in the government will need to see how can they make these people undestands. I remember my University lecturer used to say that people born from the 1950s, 60s, 70s were like lalang grass and all you need is the parang techniques to trim them into shape. Those younger ones fom the 1980s, 90s etc are like the carpet grass, where trimming require delicate handling. Different generation sees things differently and requires new dimensional approach..


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: